MathWizard Android app Review
The MathWizard Android app is a great way to teach your kids how to perform mathematical equations and love doing it.
- This is a great way for your kids to start to love math and learn how it all works. You will find that the Mathwizard brings education to life with fun and comical audio feedback. This is a great way to keep your kids laughing when they get an answer correct
- Your kids will be able to participate in four different aspects of mathematics. These are primarily subtraction, addition, multiplication, and also division
- All of the different parts of math will be learned through the use of flash cards and questions that invoke a response
- You can also get on the app and view the statistics that your child has for all of the questions that they answered. This way you can track their progress and see where they need the most help
- You can also have multiple users on this app so more than one child can practice their math skills
- You can increase the difficulty level so that your kids will raise the bar on their math skills and get even better than just learning the basics
- You can also see how long it took your child to answer each question. That will give you an idea of what their strengths are
This is a great education app to help teach your kids the basic fundamentals of mathematics. You will be able to really help your child harness his or her ability to solve equations and make sense of all those numbers that will get shoved into their face while at school. The other great thing about this app is that it has a fun and silly overtone so that your kids won’t be bored while they are learning some valuable skills. There are statistics that you can monitor in order to track your progress and see where your kids need additional help. This is essentially a digital version of math flash cards and they will have hints and tips on how to complete all of the equations. You will also have an area where it will record how long your kid took to answer each of the questions.
This app has been given a rating of 4 out of 5 stars by people that have had some time to mess with the app. You can also download the app off of the Android market for free or you can get the pro version for only $1.49.