BlueBrush Android app Review
The BlueBrush Android app is a great way for anyone that likes to doodle to get their creative bug out. You can use the drawing options and endless screen to make whatever kind of pictures that you want.
- You will be able to take pictures and draw on them, or you can use maps or any other type of photos
- There are a ton of different drawing features to choose from so it make take a little bit to figure it out, but once you get the hang of it you will have endless drawing options available
- You will have drawing tools, panning and rotating options, zoom options, sharing options, undo/redo buttons, saving options, and resizing options
- There is also an option where you can have a group canvas and draw with other friends using the google talk ID which is pretty cool
- You will have access to the paint brush, eraser, text types, shapes, bucket fills, opacity, thickness, transparency, and more
- You can take the pics out of your SD card and draw on those
- There is a hand tool that allows you to drag and pan around the drawing area. The screen is virtually endless, so you can make your pictures as large or as small as you would like
- You can also use the new, save, share, and open features in order to start new drawings and save your old ones
For being a simple drawing app, this little guy has quite a few redeeming features that make it a good fit for you Android phone. You will be able to use a variety of drawing tools including the paint brush, the bucket fills, the shapes, and even different text types. You can also use an infinite amount of space to draw on which can be a lot of fun, especially if you are drawing with other people. All you have to do is just use the hand tool and you can pan around the entire area so that you are not confined to a drawing space only the size of a window. Once you are done making a really cool piece of artwork you can then email or text it to your friends or family if you so choose. This is a great app for anyone that loves to doodle and kill time. It is a virtual way to do some finger painting. The user interface is pretty advanced but it can sometimes make the app hard to use. If you tap on the side panels in the app it will open up menu options that were previously hidden. There is no help option so you kind of just have to figure it out as you go along.
This app has been given a rating of 3.5 out of 5 stars by Android app users and currently can be downloaded for free.