Four Online Android app Review
In the Four Online Android app you will be able to experience Connect Four with a number of different users world wide!
- This is a classic rendition of the old game Connect 4. You simply try to connect four pieces in a row before your opponent does
- When you are connecting the four pieces you will be able to do it either diagonally, vertically, or horizontally
- This game features a lot of different things including a worldwide games section where you can actually chat with your online opponents
- You can also see how many points that you have online and you can see what the local and global high scores are
- There are also special rooms in the community for the really advanced players
- One of the features online is that your opponents only have thirty seconds of inactivity before their next move or they will have to forfeit the match altogether
- You can also get progress and statistics about each of your games so you can keep track of your record
- There are also local games that you can play in against the AI or against other human opponents
If you like the classic Connect 4 game then you will love the Four Online Android app. This is a great way to test your strategy and puzzle skills as you play against other live players over the internet. The basic jist of the game is extremely simple to pick up. You simply try to match four of your pieces in a row all the while preventing your opponent from doing so. The first one to get four in a row wins the game. You can get four in a row either horizontally, diagonally, or vertical but you have to be kind of sneaky about it or your opponent will catch it and try to block you. In order to get to play online you will probably have to fill out a quick registration and then you can be given a bunch of points right off the bat. There are a few different pros and cons to the online mobile multiplayer. One con is that you have to wait on the other opponents to make their moves. The game has tried to curb this waiting period by only allowing a 30 second timer of inactivity before the game is forfeit. The only stupid thing about it is that the game will not notify you that the game is forfeit until after you press the back button.
This app has been given a rating of 4.1 out of 5 stars by Android app users and the game is currently free to download onto your phone if you get it off of the Android app marketplace.