Mem Android app Review
The Mem Android app is a simple memory game that will help you to challenge your thought processes whenever you have a few minutes to spare.
- This Android game involves memorizing the sequences that are offered to see how long you can go and to get an even higher score
- You will have to be able to match the sounds as well as the flashing colors to be able to get the longest sequence available
- This game will really test your thought processes and see how far you will be able to memorize sequences that are given to you
- There are a few customizing and personalizing options that you can take advantage of in this game including the style and the speed of the game play. All you have to do is go into the options men and change up the themes
- The game also utilizes some vibration as well as some minimal beeping sounds in order to accompany the sequences that are provided
- The graphics are colorful but pretty basic and the sounds are not super advanced but they get the job done quite well
This is a simple game of memory for the Android phone but it is actually quite a bit of fun. You will get addicted to the gameplay to see for how long you can continue to play the game. You will come back again and again to see if you have what it takes to beat your old high scores. The graphics are nothing to brag about but they look sharp and they get the point across. You can also use the app in a variety of different colors. The only main features that this app really takes advantage of are the sound and the vibration. Even these aren’t used that much but they help add to the overall feel of the game. When ever you tap a sequence from memory you will feel a small vibrate and there will be an accompanying beep. This is very similar to the little Simon Says light up game that used to be popular a couple of decades ago. Once you see the “Android says…” line then you are ready to get started and test your little memory bubble!
This Android app has been given a rating of 3.5 out of 5 stars by users and you can actually download the app for free off of the Android app marketplace.