Gray’s Anatomy iPhone app Review
In the Gray’s Anatomy 2011 iPhone app you will be able to scroll and navigate through a variety of pictures that are highly detailed and show off the human body. You will have access to all these images right in the palm of your hand and you can access them whenever and wherever you want to. The Grey’s Anatomy app is a great reference for anyone heading off to med school because it is an accurate representation of what you will learn out there. The app literally has hundreds of different figures that you can look at. It is completely comprehensive and is a must have tool for any student or pro that wants to have it around just in case they need it for a reference.
- This app has a few different features including the ability for you to be able to quickly navigate through your table of contents. You can also browse through the anatomy man tab as well as the quick search feature so that you can quickly find the things you are looking for without having to go through the entire app
- The images that are shown on this app are actually all really detailed and you can expand them to get a better look at whatever part of the body that you are trying to learn more about
- The good thing about this app is that it has a lot of updates that will come periodically. That way you will always be up to date on the latest medical information that is coming out about anatomy and physiology
- Pretty soon you will also get access to the themed anatomy man. This will help you to learn anatomical structures even easier so that you can quickly learn about the body with the help of a virtual physique
- This app is also compatible with operating system 4 as well as the iPad. You will love how easily it stretches across apple products
- This is your one stop shop for all medical references that have to do with anatomy. If you are a med school student then this is a must have app for you to be able to reference to in your spare time
This app has been given a rating of 4 stars out of 5 stars by users that enjoy this fun little medical stuff. The app can also be downloaded onto your mobile phone for only $2.99.