Amy’s Froyo iPhone app is a fun way to make some interesting creations out of a variety of different toppings and flavors.
- There is a ton going on in this little iPhone app. For one, there are a ton of different cup designs to choose from (30 to be exact) and you will be able to get things like Manhattan, Saturn, Poppy, Comino, Malibu and more
- The app also allows you to make fro yo creations from a bunch of different flavors. There are over 15 different flavors that you can choose from including vanilla, green tea, coconut, coffee, mango, blueberry, melon and many others
- As far as customization goes there are also a lot of different toppings that you can put on your frozen yogurt. You can put over 41 different delicious toppers onto your ice cream to make it the perfect combination of sweetness
- Once you have made your little frozen dessert you can then eat it up!
- You will also have the option of saving your froyo onto your phone in you photo album to pull it up at any time
- You can also share your designs and creations with your friends and family by posting them on social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter, or you can email them
- You can also take your recipe and save it so that you can make the same froyo again
Who doesn’t like a little frozen yogurt? This app can be a real time waster because there is so much that you can do with it. There are over 30 different cup designs that are all unique and have options such as soho, Wowa, York, Aruba, Madison, Jodhpur and many more. On top of that they also have 15 flavors and even 41 toppings that you can use in order to decorate your Froyo and make it as scrumptious as you want. There are quite a few of these types of apps out there on the market and while they don’t have a lot of lasting value they can be a fun way to spend a few minutes here and there to make some pretty fun flavorful creations. You can also share these creations with other people that you love which can give this game some replay value.
This little iPhone app has gotten a review of 4 out of 5 stars by multiple iPhone app users that have tried out the app and love playing it. The game can also be downloaded off of the Apple store for a price of $0.99.