The Lexicon Pro Android app is a great tool for anyone that frequently travels and wants to be able to communicate in whatever country they go to. This is a great dictionary/thesaurus for anyone that is interested in other languages.
- This is a thesaurus and a dictionary all in one. You will be able to get translations of as many different words and phrases as you want, and you can get it in 4o different languages
- Some of the different features are a bookmarking section so you can save certain things that stand out to you and refer back to them later when you have more time
- There is also a sharing option where you can share your translations with your family and friends so they know how to say it too
- There is a spelling correction feature that will give you suggested spelling in case you accidentally entered it in wrong on the app
- One of the most helpful features is that of the audio pronunciation so that you can hear how to pronounce the translation you just made
- You can also access the voice recognition search so that you don’t actually have to type anything into the app, rather you just speak into the phone and it will translate your spoken sentence for you
This is a pretty sweet app because it can translate things into 40 different languages. This is the biggest collaboration of languages and translations for the Android market. You will be able to use this app to search for definitions of words in different languages. You will also be able to take advantage of the voice search option so you can just speak a phrase into the phone and have the program translate it for you without you having to type in anything. You can also use the pronunciation guide which will help you to speak like a native. Not only that, you will be able to use the bookmarking option as well as share these definitions with friends and family. Overall, this is a great way to learn some key phrases and sentences in a different language. Great for if you are traveling overseas.
This app has been given a rating of 4 out of 5 stars by Android app users and can currently be downloaded for free in order to try it out and see if it is worth upgrading to the pro version.
The MathWizard Android app is a great way to teach your kids how to perform mathematical equations and love doing it.
- This is a great way for your kids to start to love math and learn how it all works. You will find that the Mathwizard brings education to life with fun and comical audio feedback. This is a great way to keep your kids laughing when they get an answer correct
- Your kids will be able to participate in four different aspects of mathematics. These are primarily subtraction, addition, multiplication, and also division
- All of the different parts of math will be learned through the use of flash cards and questions that invoke a response
- You can also get on the app and view the statistics that your child has for all of the questions that they answered. This way you can track their progress and see where they need the most help
- You can also have multiple users on this app so more than one child can practice their math skills
- You can increase the difficulty level so that your kids will raise the bar on their math skills and get even better than just learning the basics
- You can also see how long it took your child to answer each question. That will give you an idea of what their strengths are
This is a great education app to help teach your kids the basic fundamentals of mathematics. You will be able to really help your child harness his or her ability to solve equations and make sense of all those numbers that will get shoved into their face while at school. The other great thing about this app is that it has a fun and silly overtone so that your kids won’t be bored while they are learning some valuable skills. There are statistics that you can monitor in order to track your progress and see where your kids need additional help. This is essentially a digital version of math flash cards and they will have hints and tips on how to complete all of the equations. You will also have an area where it will record how long your kid took to answer each of the questions.
This app has been given a rating of 4 out of 5 stars by people that have had some time to mess with the app. You can also download the app off of the Android market for free or you can get the pro version for only $1.49.