The BlueBrush Android app is a great way for anyone that likes to doodle to get their creative bug out. You can use the drawing options and endless screen to make whatever kind of pictures that you want.
- You will be able to take pictures and draw on them, or you can use maps or any other type of photos
- There are a ton of different drawing features to choose from so it make take a little bit to figure it out, but once you get the hang of it you will have endless drawing options available
- You will have drawing tools, panning and rotating options, zoom options, sharing options, undo/redo buttons, saving options, and resizing options
- There is also an option where you can have a group canvas and draw with other friends using the google talk ID which is pretty cool
- You will have access to the paint brush, eraser, text types, shapes, bucket fills, opacity, thickness, transparency, and more
- You can take the pics out of your SD card and draw on those
- There is a hand tool that allows you to drag and pan around the drawing area. The screen is virtually endless, so you can make your pictures as large or as small as you would like
- You can also use the new, save, share, and open features in order to start new drawings and save your old ones
For being a simple drawing app, this little guy has quite a few redeeming features that make it a good fit for you Android phone. You will be able to use a variety of drawing tools including the paint brush, the bucket fills, the shapes, and even different text types. You can also use an infinite amount of space to draw on which can be a lot of fun, especially if you are drawing with other people. All you have to do is just use the hand tool and you can pan around the entire area so that you are not confined to a drawing space only the size of a window. Once you are done making a really cool piece of artwork you can then email or text it to your friends or family if you so choose. This is a great app for anyone that loves to doodle and kill time. It is a virtual way to do some finger painting. The user interface is pretty advanced but it can sometimes make the app hard to use. If you tap on the side panels in the app it will open up menu options that were previously hidden. There is no help option so you kind of just have to figure it out as you go along.
This app has been given a rating of 3.5 out of 5 stars by Android app users and currently can be downloaded for free.
In the UltimateFaves Android app you will be able to categorize all of your most used apps into a three dimensional carousel that you can access.
- In this cool little management app you will be able to get all of your most used items and put them in one easy place so that you can access everything quickly
- It will put all of you items such as your contacts, bookmarks, phone numbers, and apps all in a 3D floating carousel that is easy to use and can be customized as much as you want
- You can create shortcuts on your home page in order to go to certain carousels that you have already created
- You can have up to 16 different items per carousel in order to match like items
- If you don’t like the default carousel setup then you can always go into the settings and personalize and customize it so that it is just the way you want it
- In order to launch one of the items on the carousel, simply tap on it with your finger
- You can also hold your finger down on the items if you would like to see other options that are available to you
The bonus of this app is that by using it you will be able to quickly access all of your favorite apps all in one convenient location. You can get into your contact list, phone numbers, apps, bookmarks, and so many more all just by turning the little carousel that will be located on the front of the screen. You can have a total of 16 different items inside of the carousel all at once. You can also save shortcut to your home screen on these carousels. All you have to do in order to scroll between your different items is just take your finger and swipe it across the screen. If you download the Pro version of the app you can save as many carousel lists as you want where the free version only lets you save two. The only cons to the app is that you have to tweak the initial carousel in order for it to be really handy and sometimes the background of the app flickers in and out.
This app has been given a rating of 4 out of 5 stars by iPhone app Reviewers and can be downloaded off the store either as a free trial or you can get the full version for only $1.49 off of the Android app market.
In the PlinkArt Android app you will have the ability to take a picture of any painting or picture and identify who painted it and what the name of the piece of artwork is. You can also search around through timelines and even share your favorite pieces of artwork with friends and family.
- If you are an art lover then you are going to absolutely love this app. It allows you to discover new pieces of art, identify art that you love but have no idea who painted it, and also allows you to share all of this art that you end up finding as you are exploring this amazing world of creativity
- One of the best features that PlinkArt offers is the ability to take a piece of artwork and then immediately identify it. This is a pretty cool feature and will allow you to find information really quickly and effectively
- All you have to do is just take a picture of any photo or painting that you have lying around and then you upload it to the app. Once you have done that, the servers hosting the app will be able to identify it
- You can search using a few different methods. These methods include using a timeline feature, or by artist or the name of the picture or painting
- You can also leave comments on artwork that you find interesting for other users to be able to read
- Another cool feature is the ability for you to be able to share some cool pieces of art with other people who might be interested or just to send it to your friends and family
- If you find a piece of artwork that you really like then you can actually buy the reprints right from the app
- You can learn more about artists and pieces of art using the link to wikipedia information so that you can feel cultured as well as aesthetically pleased
This is a pretty cool art app but there are a few things that it could change and do better. For one, it doesn’t let you find information on any of the modern day artists that are out there. No disrespecting the classics but it would be nice to have some representation from our time period. Because of it’s integration with Google Goggles, however, you can expect some impressive updates as time goes by.
This little art app for the Android is free to download off of the market and has been rated by users with a score of 3.8 out of 5 stars. This is kind of a specific app that will only really appeal to art lovers.
In the Strategery iPhone app you will get to try and dominate the world using a variety of different strategies and risk factors. Utilize your offense and defense to be able to create the perfect system for complete control!
- This is a very challenging strategy game and it will have you thinking pretty hard about your moves so that you can dominate the other players. You will have to use a good selection of both defensive and offensive strategy in order to win
- The gameplay in the game is actually very addictive so you will have to gauge how much time you spend playing the game. You can either play for a few minutes at a time or you could end up playing for hours on end if you aren’t careful
- There are a few different difficulty settings that you can choose from and they range from the Brutal difficulty level to the easy difficulty level. Just so you are warned, the brutal difficulty level is especially hard
- In this app you can take part in the online battles that are on the internet and these battles all have push notifications that you can utilize
- One of the best ways to play this game in multiplayer mode is to use the pass and play feature on the iPhone. This setup is great because you can have up to five different players at a time
- There is an automatic save feature that you can turn on so that it will save your game if you have to get off to take a call or text someone back. That way when you are done you can resume the game and play it when you are ready
- There are a bunch of different maps that you can play on that are all randomly generated. These maps come in four different sizes and and make the game very unique and also very challenging to play in
- There are a lot of gameplay options that you can mess with to customize the game so that it fits your preferences exactly. These options are nice to have so that game can run smoother for each individual user
This is a fun little strategy app that has been given a 4 star rating by other iPhone users and also costs $1.99 to download off of the online store. This is a really fun strategy game that will provide hours of entertainment. Definitely worth the two dollars that it costs to download onto your phone.