This is the ultimate bomb puzzle game. In the Doodle Bomb: Physics Puzzle with a Bang iPhone app you will have to master over 65 different bomb puzzles that will require you to have to interact with a variety of machines and environments. Master the puzzles and let the explosions begin!
- The Doodle Bomb iPhone app has over 65 different levels that you can compete in to try and show your bombing supremacy. There are also 25 of the Super Challenging “Master Missions” that you can try once you get better at the game
- The bombs in the game are all driven by real physics so the explosions seem very realistic
- This realistic bombing experience is complemented nicely by the Doodle style of graphics that the game is centered around. Everything takes place on a grid screen with cartoon graphics
- In order to complete the missions that are given, you will have to use a lot of timing, strategy, and good bomb placement
- One of the best features about this game is that it is very easy to just pick up and play without having to do any extensive practicing
- You can decide to either listen to the musical soundtrack that is on the game or you can listen to your own iPod music while you play the game
- There is a variable bomb tilt feature that allows you to just barely touch a bomb so that it goes into place before the fuse runs out
- You can spam the bombs in order to make some cool explosions
- Once you have beaten a level and unlocked a mission you can navigate through them using the mission selector. This allows you to load or preview any of the unlocked missions that you have gotten
- There are a lot of standard missions that you can skip if you like and then return back to them at a later time
- As you start the game the puzzles will be fairly easy but then they get a lot harder. You can use the in game help whenever you need it
- There is an anti-gravity control feature that allows you to get up to places that would normally be hard to reach. This allows you to roll the bombs out onto the ceiling
- There are a variety of different characters in the game including the Trigger Happy Soldiers and even the Bomb Bouncing Rat
- There are a lot of different things you can interact with like the water wheels, the control panels, the trap doors, the magnets, transports that move, pipes, valves, cannons that spin and a whole lot more
Voted 4 stars by iPhone app users and can be downloaded off of the iTunes store for only $0.99.