Did you love the game Pac Man? Well Pac Man wouldn’t stand a chance against EVAC for Android. Stealthily avoid your enemies and find an exit as quickly as possible1
- The EVAC game is an exciting arcade adventure for gamers of any skill level or background. You will have to take your little neon character and run through all kinds of colorful mazes in order to find an escape route
- You will be chased by security forces that come in the form of angry red devices. You will have to try to use some stealth techniques in order to avoid these bad guys and make it to where you want to go
- You can create traps for you enemies by using the yellow blocks or shock them to fight back and destroy them, or you can just run around as fast as possible to collect the dots and get out
- This is like pac man on steroids and it is a ton of fun to play because there is a lot of strategy involved
- This is a great game for casual as well as advanced gamers that want a challenging game to add to their arsenal
When you first start playing this game you will think it is a Pac Man clone because it looks much the same. The similarities between EVAC and pac man stop at collecting dots and running away from angry mean squares. The whole point of the game is to try and find an exit out of the arena. This brings a new kind of challenge to the game and it can actually be pretty difficult. You will be able to use a lot of cool tricks however, including hiding behind black squares and also pushing the yellow squares around in order to block the angry red squares. You can use a certain amount of shocks to fight back against your enemies by zapping them and stopping them and then it will destroy them. You can also use ghost powers that will make you invisible to all of the baddies running around. The main gripe that this game has is that the file downloads are actually pretty big. But the one bonus is that it will support moving the app to the SD card as long as you have froyo.
This has been rated one of the best Android apps out on the market right now. It currently has a rating of 4.7 out of 5 stars by Android app users and it is free to download to try out and then it costs $1.56 after that.