This is one of the creepiest Halloween games out there. In the iDracula Lite iPhone app you are out to kill yourself some vampires. Well, actually, you are the one being chaseda nd you are trying to get away from the werewolves and vampires that have overtaken the area. You must survive the hordes of werewolves, legions of vampires, armies of witches, and even get past the infamous Dracula.
The game has a really cool premise to start out with. You are out in the graveyard and you must survive the night. You are given a minimal amount of resources and must use them to their full potential in order to make it out alive. You will have to see how long you can survive as you pick up different weapons and more supplies. Be aware that as the night goes on that the monsters will come at you much faster and much harder.
The game has some incredible graphics that make this game extremely fun because it makes the monsters that much more formidable. You will be able to use a number of different guns including a crossbow, gun, rifle, flamethrower, and a grenade launcher as you fight to stay alive. You will love how fast paced the game is and will have to try and catch your breath as you race through it.
In iDracula Lite you will start with an assortment of weapons but almost no ammo. You will have to survive with what little you have even while watching the monsters getting stronger by the minute. You will be on the edge of your seat as you strive to get away from the monsters and will be praying that the dawn comes.
- This is a free version of the game but it still has a lot of features to keep you interested and get you hooked on the game
- This game can be extremely intense as you go through the levels. You will have to be on top of your game at all times
- Has some incredible graphics. The characters and environments are very detailed and you will love how fluid and smooth the animations are. The graphics really give this game an edge over other action-adventure games
- You can collect over five different weapons including the Flamthrower, crossbow, gun, rifle, and even a grenade launcher
- The game also includes a perk system to keep things fresh and interesting
Voted 3 1/2 stars by iPhone app users and currently can be downloaded for free.