In the Jumbline 2 iPhone app you will see that it is the successor to the first Jumbline game that was a huge hit on the iPhone App store. In this sequel the action, fun, and spelling mysteries are even bigger and better. If you love word games, spelling, and puzzles, then this is a natural choice for you to purchase and download. You will love how similar this is to the first game, yet you will recognize the improvements and advancements that come along with it. You will have to improve your agility, your speed, and also your ability to recognize patterns in order to move through the levels and do them quickly. Try and find all of the possible words available with the simple letter sequences that you are given.
- One of the very best parts about this app is that this game has some really incredibly graphics. You will love the visuals and how vibrant they are. On top of that, these visuals are much bigger and better and they are even all in high resolution. The fonts have never looked as clear as they do on this app
- There are a few different modes in this game including the expert mode. In the expert mode you will be able to play the puzzles that are off of the official tournament list for words. This is specifically made for very advanced players with a wide vocabulary knowledge
- There are also some very genius controls that you can use. All you have to do is to tap the letters in order to spell as well as the underlining that happens. This makes it easy to quickly spell words out
- You will also have the ability to play in whatever orientation that you would like. You can just hold your phone in either a portrait or a landscape mode and the game will adapt to it
- You can also save a lot of different profiles as well as saved games on the device. This allows you to share the game with friends and family that you love and want to test your skills against
- There are literally thousands of different puzzles that include words that range from 5,6, and 7 letter words.
This app has been given some pretty decent ratings. It is the sequel to the first Jumbline and seems to live up to the hype. You will see that overall it has received a rating of 4 1/2 stars out of 5 stars by iPhone app users that have played it and have tried it out. You can download this app onto your iPhone for endless hours of anagram fun for a price of only $1.99.