The premise of this game is pretty simple. You will want to get a pattern of five of the Bingo Bugs all in a row by answering math problems correctly. The Math Bingo iPhone app is a great way for your kids to practice their math skills while still having a good time. You will get feedback on all of the games at the bottom of the screen and you will also see the correct answers and how you should have gotten to the solution.
- This is a great way to keep your kids occupied and teach them valuable lessons all at the same time. You can choose from four different games for your kids to try out. These include the addition game, the subtraction game, the multiplication game, and the division game. You can let your child decide which game they want to play depending on what they most need to work on
- There are also three different levels of difficulty that you can choose to be able to appeal to kids of all ages and skill levels. These three main difficulty levels include the easy level, the medium level and also the hard level
- Another nice thing about the game is the variety of different playable characters there are in the game. Your kids will love being able to choose between the eight different cartoon avatars that have been created to match kids of all different personalities
- If you have a few different kids that are wanting to play the game then you are in luck because you actually have up to 5 different player profiles saved on the game so up to five kids can have their own saved games to see their progress with their mathematical skills
- On each of the five player profiles that have been made available you can actually see how many games each one has played. This way you can get a good idea of how much your kid is practicing these different skills
- The scoreboard feature inside of the app will also help you measure the progress of your kids because it keeps track of the scores for each of the games and also the level that they were played at. This is a good way to see how to help your kids in math
- When your kids get really high scores then they can actually collect the Bingo Bugs and use them to play Bingo
This educational app has been given a rating of 3 1/2 stars by iPhone app users and you cand currently download it onto your phone for $0.99.