One of the greatest basketball video games has now made it to the iPhone in the form of the NBA Live iPhone app. NBA Live was developed by EA Sports and they have a consistent track record of making realistic and exciting sports games. NBA Live is a favorite among the big gaming systems and has made a smooth transition to the global market.
In NBA Live you will take this basketball app and pick your favorite teams and take them all the way through the season, into the playoffs, and hopefully lead them to an NBA Championship. You can pick from teams like the Orlando Magic, Cleveland Cavaliers, or the Utah Jazz as you work to prove that you are the best basketball team around. The game includes the real rosters of the NBA teams so you will be able to play as Lebron James, Kobe Bryant, Dwight Howard, Chris Bosh, Deron Williams, or any of your other favorite players.
You can make your season as legit as you want and even play all 82 games of the regular season if you so choose. If you don’t want to do that you can also do exhibition mode or play a shortened game in order to get your basketball fix for the day. Other great aspects of the app are the fact that you can play in multiplayer modes against friends using the local networks. You also have your choice of different musical tracks from some of today’s hottest artists.
Overall, this is one of the best basketball apps out on any mobile device. You will be surprised by how good the game looks and how smoothly it plays. It is the most realistic basketball simulation to date.
- Play with real NBA rosters and control the best players in the league such as Dwight Howard, Dwayne Wade, Lebron James, Kobe Bryant, Kevin Durrant, Carmelo Anthony, or Deron Williams
- You can also unlock old basketball legends from days past as you play through the game
- There is a regular season mode where you can play all 82 games
- You can also do the exhibition mode where you play a quick game
- Or you can pick the Playoffs Mode and fight for a World Championship
- The app makes full use of the accelerometer to help you shoot free throws or set plays
- 15 different musical tracks from artists like Snoop Dog and Xzibit
- Marv Albert announces all the games so it makes you feel like you are playing in a real NBA game
- 3D graphics and intuitive gameplay
Voted 4 stars by iPhone app users and is currently $6.99 to download.