If you have ever purchased something on the internet then you have probably run into PayPal. It is one of the most secure ways to transfer money over the internet. Not only that, it is one of the easiest online banking systems around. Now with the PayPal Android app, you can manage all of your accounts from your mobile phone. This allows you to always have a little snapshot of the money that is in there, or to see when you have made a payment received one.
If you have friends or family that you owe money to, you can send it to them without a hassle at all. All you do is pick the person it is going to and the amount of money that needs to be sent and you are pretty much done. You can even set it up to be able to send money to the people in your phone’s contact list. The way you access your PayPal account is you simply type in your username and then you type in your password. If your password is too long you can always use a pin number instead.
If you don’t have a PayPal account you should sign up for one today! It is free to setup and you can have the convenience of managing all of your transactions whenever you feel the need to.
- You can have your PayPal account set up right to your phone for easy access
- The app will bring up a screen where you can enter in your username and password so that you can login and manage your account
- If you would prefer not to have to type in your password every time you can change it to a pin number
- You can send money using this app as well. Simply pick the person that you would like to send the money too (whether it’s a new person or one of your Google contacts) and then type in the amount of money you would like to send in US Dollars
- You can log-in at any time of the day to see your transactions
- Every time you exit the app will log out, which is meant to help keep your account safe and sound so no one is able to mess with it
Voted 3.7 out of 5 stars by Android app users and is currently free for you to download.