The Street Fighter IV iPhone game app is the best side scrolling fighting game on the iPhone. The Street Fighter franchise has won over millions of gamers since the time of its inception. It only makes sense that they would make a mobile version that could be included among the other fighting iPhone apps. Street Fighter 4 has some amazing graphics and all the fun and excitement of the original series. The gameplay is easy to use and the controls are the same as the older versions so you will become familiar with them very quickly. For being a 2D fighter, this game has a lot to offer. The graphics are stunning in their own right, and the animation is fluid and smooth. You will find it is easy to use the touchscreen controls and you will be wielding your fighters in no time.
Street Fighter 4 has an assortment of different characters that you can choose to fight with. Many of the classic characters are back such as Ryu, Ken, Chun Li, E. Honda, Guile, Balrog, Blanka, Vega, and many more. You will enjoy using your favorite characters either in quick matches, or in the story mode. Each character comes from a different background and is fighting for a different reason. To get the whole scoop on the game, you will need to beat it with every character. You will be surprised with how intricate the story lines are and how well they all come together.
The last part about this game that is so awesome is that it is multiplayer. You can play head to head against someone over Bluetooth and test your fighting skills. This game was created with multiplayer in mind and it brings it all to the table on the iPhone. You will find yourself playing for hours trying to beat opponents online.
- Seven different Street Fighter characters you can choose from
- Seven different environments that you can play in
- Variety of different attacks you can use including special moves, focus attacks, and combos
- Multiplayer mode where you can fight other people over Bluetooth
- There are tutorials and boot camp experiences to help you master the controls
- You can customize your controls to make it easier to play
- Bust out your super moves with the “SP” button
- Four different difficulty levels you can choose from
Voted 4 1/2 stars by iPhone game app users and currently costs $9.99 to download.