The city in which you live used to be a place of peace and happiness but all of that has changed now. There was a turn in the tide of power and a very secret and evil criminal organization has taken control of the entire city. This little group of radicals has now overrun the government and the entire police force is corrupt and evil. The mainstays of the city include a lot of crime, violence, and anything else you can imagine. The city isn’t all bad, however, and a small group of young police officers have sworn to do their best to get rid of this criminal organization and free the city. They include people like Axel Stone, Adam Hunter, and also Blaze Fielding. These three have chosen to risk their lives in order to bring peace and happiness back to the city they love. They are all trained in fighting and combat and are will to do whatever it takes in order to clean up the streets and restore justice like it was before.
- In the Streets of Rage iPhone app you will be able to go kick some butt out on the streets and clean up all of the crime going on out there at night
- You can choose from three different characters that each have their own abilities. You can be either Adam, Blaze, or Axel and you will have to use their different character abilities to get through the game
- You will be able to try your hands at a variety of different levels. There are actually 8 different levels that you can play in as you go throughout the entire game
- One of the other really cool things about this app is the variety of attacks you can do. There are a total of over 40 different attacks that are possible so you will have to learn them all to be able to be the master
- There are a lot of different weapons that can be used for you to be able to wreak havoc on your enemies. Try using things like the lead pipe, baseball bats, or even swords as you work your way through the levels
This app has been given a rating of 4 out of 5 stars by multiple iPhone app users that have downloaded the app and tried it out for themselves. You can download this app onto your iPhone for only $2.99.