In the Sword & Poker 2 (WW) iPhone app you will get to play cards in a world of magic and see how they are intertwined. The story line takes place as you have just barely recaptured the stone of creation from an evil being and returned to your homeland to enjoy peace and quite. This was not to last, however. A dark shadow has encompassed the world and it is up to you to put on your old armor and grab your trusty sword to protect the world once again!
- The fun thing about this game is that it takes an epic view on the classic game of poker. Adds a little intrigue and motivation into each game that you will play
- This is an entirely new gaming style for a card game app and you will have elements of both Classic Poker as well as an epic RPG game
- There is a tutorial tab that you can access that will give you in depth and detailed instructions on how to play the game and how to make the most out of the RPG mode. Even if you have never played Poker or and RPG the tutorial will teach you how to play and you will find that it is actually very simple.
- If at any point during your hand of Poker you need to take a break you can actually just pause the game and it will auto-save you progress. That way, whenever you get done with your phone call, errand, or text message, you can get right back into the game and start right where you left off before
- There are three different save slots that you can utilize in the game so that way multiple players will get a chance to play the game or you can just beat it three times yourself
- You can also participate in an multiplayer mode with other players by just passing it back and forth between the two of you
- There is a simple soundtrack that comes along with the game that you can listen to, or you can listen to your own music off of your iPod if you would rather do that
- All you have to do i just have you music playing already when you open the app and then the background music in the game will automatically turn off for you
This little app takes into consideration an RPG as well as Poker and does a really good job of mixing it together. You essentially are playing two different kinds of games for the price of one. This is actually a really fun game and you will find yourself addicted to the game in an attempt to beat the RPG side of it. Great job on this app.
Voted 4 1/2 stars by people who have played the game a bunch. This fun little puzzle, card game app only costs $1.99 to download onto your iPhone.