Have you ever wished that you were a gladiator and could prove your stuff to the entire world? Well in the Swords and Sandals iPhone app you will be able to do just that. You will get some help from a variety of different weapons and armor, but the rest is up to you.
- One of the first things that you will notice in this game is that there are literally hundreds of different weapons that are going to be available to you as well as pieces of armor
- On top of all of the weapons and armor you will find that you can learn magical spells to help you utilize the potions and other things that you will find in the game
- Use the weapons with your weapons to enchant them or use them with your armor pieces in order to upgrade them and make them more powerful
- As you travel through the game you will find that there are 4 main shops where you can buy different items and equipment that will help to power up your little gladiator
- Inside of the game you will have to go through 18 different tournaments and they will include a variety of challenges including the Arena Champions
- You will be able to learn a lot about the back story of the game and even go to the Village Hall to be able to see the other victors who have made it through
- The game also allows you to save it whenever you want and then to customize your warrior so that he is effective at a variety of different skills
- Ther are some pretty powerful moves that you can learn including the “psyche up” and battle rage moves
- The total number of different arenas is six, and you will be able to fight inside of all of them
If you love little RPG games then Swords and Sandals may be the perfect iPhone app for you. There is a ton to do in this app and you can play for hours on end. The whole point of the game is to take your gladiator to the final arena and try and win it all. There are a lot of items, equipment, battles and more that are in store for you when you download this game onto your mobile phone.
This app has been given a rating of 3 1/2 stars out of 5 stars by reviewers on the iTunes app store website. This game can also be downloaded onto your phone for a price of $1.99.