The whole point of this game is to be able to get your little car out of the huge traffic jam that you find yourself in. You will have to maneuver your cars around all of the other cars that are located in the area in order to get to the exit. You don’t want to be stuck in traffic all day so make sure to use your wits to get out of a jam! This game is a lot of fun and will stretch your mind as you try and solve all of the different puzzles that are presented to you in the game. There are over 480 different puzzles that you can try your hand at and you will have to see how well you can strategically think. There are also some obstacles that you will have to avoid as you move your car through the area. You will have to avoid the rocks and the potholes so that your car makes it out in one piece. The graphics in the game are actually really good and you will love the sound effects that are also included. You will be able to see high scores and see how well you are doing against other people so this will help those that are especially competitive.
- The game has a lot for you to do. You will be able to test out your mind by trying over 480 different puzzles that are offered throughout the game
- Along with all of the different cars that are parked in your way, you will also have to avoid some simple obstacles like the potholes, the rocks, and the corners, in order to get out. This will be a real brain tester and make it much more challenging
- The graphics in the game make the cars look really realistic and you will love how vibrant the colors are for each of the vehicles
- The sound effects are also a lot of fun and just add to the overall fun of the game as you play it
- You can play the traffic packs from start to finish or you can pick which ones you want to play in the “choose puzzle” mode
- There are high scores online where you can see how well you are doing when you compare yourself to other top players out there
This game is pretty popular among iPhone app users as you can see by how highly ranked it is on the rating scale. The app currently has a 4 1/2 star rating out of 5 stars and has multiple reviews. You can download this game onto your iPhone for only $0.99.
In the Geared app you will be able to try your hand at an incredibly fun and challenging puzzle game.
- This game has a ton of different levels and will become extremely addictive as you start playing it. There are over 150 different levels that you can try and beat as you continue on in the game
- One of the good things about the game is that you can customize your playing experience by choosing different difficulty levels. You can play on easy or you can pick the near-impossible difficulty level
- One of the other cool things about the game is that you can actually skip to any of the levels that you want to. You don’t have to move in succession in order to get to different levels
- The navigation buttons are great because if you get stuck you can always press the reset level button and start over at the beginning of the level
- You can also choose to play in a few different game modes including the time tracker mode where you will have to try and race against the clock
- You can also get awards for where you rank as a player. The higher the score that you can achieve, the better ranking you will be able to get
- There is a menu where you can go and pick which level that you would like to play. Very easy to use and you can quickly try out any level that you would like
- No matter where you are in the game, your progress will be saved automatically by the app. That way you can take calls and texts whenever you need to
- You can also use the button that will actually go and erase all of your progress in the levels. This is known as the reset all levels button
- The sound effects in the game are completely original and fun to mess with
- There is also a settings menu that you can check out where you can actually mute all of the sound effects if you choose to do so
- You can change the settings on how to reset the level. You can either pick a single or double tap option on that
- There is also a drag offset amount that you can toggle between in the settings menu as well
- If you would rather just listen to your own music while you play you can also do that
- There is also a section where you can get in touch with the local Geared community
This app has been given a rating of 3 1/2 out of 5 stars and is featured on the iTunes RSS Feed. This app can be downloaded onto your iPhone for $0.99.
The Alio the Woodcutter iPhone app is a very original and unique puzzle game. In the game you will take the place of the lovable Lumberjack Alio as he strives to cut down all of the trees and still be able to make it back to his truck. Your goal is to be able to strategically help him cut all of the trees down without blocking your path back to your truck, otherwise you will be stuck out in the woods! There are few rules that you have to follow in order to beat each level, so it is not as easy as it looks. First of all, whatever direction that Alio is facing is the direction that the tree will fall, you can’t decide which way you want it to go down otherwise. Also, Alio is a stubby little character and can’t cross fallen logs. He is also much to heavy (while holding that large axe) to be able to cross the rivers without making a bridge out of a fallen log. You will need to carefully place your fallen logs in order to create the appropriate path for your little woodcutter.
This game offers a variety of different puzzles and mazes that will take you a little while to figure out. It also shows the direction the water is flowing to help you see where your logs will be carried. The graphics are fun and simple, and the gameplay is very easy to pick up. Go grab your axe and start cutting!
- This game is very fun but you have to remember some certain rules in order for you to master it
- First of all, trees only fall the same direction that Alio is facing
- Alio can’t go past a tree that he has cut down unless it is a bridge over water
- Trees can’t fall onto other trees
- Alio can’t go over the river without a bridge
- After you beat all of the open levels, new levels can be unlocked for you to test your skill in
- This game features over 50 different levels. It starts out easy but then gets very challenging as you try and make it through the maze and accomplish all of the different tasks
A fun little strategy game that will keep you busy for quite a while. Gotta cut all those trees down!
Voted 4 stars by iPhone app users and currently costs $2.99 to download.
Puzzle game apps for the iPhone are continually getting better and better. The Unblock Me game app is a great way to pass the time and it will become very addictive once you start playing it. The premise around this game is very simple and easy to understand. The whole point of the game is to get the red block off of the screen by sliding the other blocks around on the screen. You will have to slide the blocks a number of times on some of the levels before you will be able to beat them. There are four different levels of difficulty that you can choose from, including Beginner, Medium, Hard, and Expert. There are over 3,000 total puzzles to play on before you completely master the game. On top of that there are also 600 extra bonus puzzles to choose from.
This game boasts some fun graphics and some very simple gameplay. It is very easy to use, and you will get the hang of it very quickly. The touchscreen makes this game a blast to play on the iPhone and it is very sensitive to your movements. You can take full control of all of the blocks and move them very easily to get the red block out. Get the Unblock Me app today and start your puzzling adventures!
- Has over 600 bonus puzzles that you can choose from
- Over 3000 puzzles total to try and defeat
- There are 4 different difficulty levels including beginner, medium, hard, and expert
- You can go back and play any puzzle level that you have already beaten
- There is an online ranking system where you can see Leaderboards and see where you rank
- There is a free demo that you can try out before buying the actual app
- Extremely addicting and fun to play, many of the levels will be very hard to beat
- You will want to restart your game after you install the update for a smoother transition
- New advancements coming including new modes, better and more challenging puzzles, and the undo/redo buttons
This is one of the better puzzle apps for the iPhone and you will likely spend hours and hours on it. You can go back and replay any of the levels that you have already beaten to increase its replay value. Overall it is a great puzzle app and is well worth the purchase.
Voted 3 1/2 stars by iPhone game app users and costs $0.99.
This may seem like a very simple puzzle game, but as you get into it you will see that it can be quite the brain buster. The Lightup Android app is one of the premier puzzle Android apps, and is addicting and challenging to play. The main goal of the game is to turn all of the tiles blue by moving over them one square at a time. The key to the game is to plan out your route before you go, otherwise you may make a wrong turn and ruin the entire puzzle. Since you can only hit each tile once, you have to pick the perfect path or you will suffer defeat. This is a great game of strategy and mind power to be able to find the correct routes through each of the many puzzles.
The full version of LightUp has over 125 different levels to choose from which will keep you busy for hours and hours. There is great background music (supplied by ProtonK) and a great gameplay scheme that is easy to follow and fun to play. The graphics in the game are simple, but effective. It usually centers around a multitude of blocks with a starry sky in the background. While LightUp doesn’t make use of the accelerometer, it does have great sound effects and uses the vibration function.
- This game was created by the same people that brought the Cestos Android app
- Incredibly challenging puzzle board game
- Over 125 different levels to conquer before you can call yourself the puzzle master
- Slide along individual blocks to turn them all blue
- Two playing modes, Multi and Backtrack
- The Multi mode involves solving the puzzle from two different points on the board
- Backtrack involves solving the puzzle with the precise amount of moves
- Great background music and sound effects
- Good usage of the vibrating function found on the Android
Overall, this is one of the most challenging puzzle game apps you will run into. You will find yourself literally wasting hours and hours trying to beat certain levels. Each puzzle is very unique and takes some studying and calculating in order to make a correct path. If you love puzzle games, then LightUp is a must have. There is enough entertainment to keep any puzzle lover happy for quite a while. Currently only four bucks to download, it is well worth the price.
Voted 4.1 stars by Android app users and currently costs $3.99 to download.