Finally, one of the best skateboarding games of all time has reached the iPhone. Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 2 iPhone app is loaded with high jumps, gnarly rails, and all kinds of tricks that can be unleashed to make some sweet combos. The controls have been configured to work with the touchscreen capabilities of the iPhone. In this game you will have 13 different environments to explore as well as 12 different pro skaters that you can control, including the famous Tony Hawk. Tap back into the rebellious years of your youth through Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 2.
- Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 2 lets you play as Tony Hawk, and many other of the best skateboarders in the world like Rodney Mullen, Bucky Lasek, and many more
- There are 12 different pros that are available. You can beat the game with all 12 of them to show that you have mastered the game
- Each player has their own unique moves that you can unlock as well as a multitude of other tricks that can be combined to make some sick combos and really rack up the points
- Some of the tricks that are involved in the game include bluntslides, noseslides, tailslides, nollies, lip tricks, manuals, 50-50, and a lot more
- As you accomplish different tricks you can get cash. You can also collect cash for completing different awards, collecting letters, and other random tricks that are unique to the level and environment that you are in
- Once you get some cash from your barrage of tricks and points then you can go back to the in-game store to buy new skateboards, extra skills, and new moves
- You can beef up your skater by buying skill points so that he can jump higher, get more hangtime, and grind for a longer period of time
- There are 13 different worlds that you can show off your sick skating skills in
- The controls are easy to use and you will actually master the touchscreen buttons fairly easily
This is one of the all time best skating games to ever hit any game console and now it has made its debut on the iPhone to revolutionize the mobile market. This game has enough tricks and combos that you can rack up that you will never get bored. Just free skate around and see what kinds of sick combos you can put together. With 12 different pros that you can control that each have their individual special tricks, you honestly will play this game for hours on end. Totally worth the ten bucks.
Voted 4 stars by iPhone app users and currently costs around $9.99 to download on the iTunes store.