The Truckers Delight: Episode 1 iPhone app lets you engulf yourself in the world that was created by the popular MTV2 video. You will start the game as Jack the truck driver as he tries to track down and catch the hot blonde in the red sports car. You will take your 18 wheeler through a variety of different American landscapes as you try to catch the girl. You will have to honk your horn, avoid other vehicles, use some fun tools and accessories, and cruise at some high speeds to catch her!
- There was a video up on MTV2 about the Truckers Delight and this game is based entirely around that video that got over 3 million views online
- The graphics are old school in this game but it actually makes for a a pretty fun game. The 16-bit graphics give the game a fun feel to it and you will feel like you are playing an old classic
- There are a variety of new bonuses that you can get as you progress through the game and most of them are pretty hilarious to see
- The visuals in the game are unique and there are animations that you have probably never seen before
- The game offers some fun multiplayer modes through the use of network gaming. You can use social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter to be able to post your highest scores and stats
- The soundtrack in the game is also very impressive and it has some unique musical scores that were all created by the Flairs
- Overall this game is a fun lifestyle that teaches a true trucker’s philosophy of the road
This app is very original and that is what makes it so appealing. As you chase down the hot blonde you will participate in all kinds of crazy maneuvering as well as dodging obstacles like other vehicles. The game also offers some fun bonuses that will have you laughing. The 16 bit graphics actually fit the theme of the game perfectly and you will love the reckless gameplay that you can take part in. The only downside is the three dollar price tag. Although it is a fun game, three bucks seems a little bit on the expensive side.
This app has been given a 5 star rating by multiple iPhone app users and is considered a pretty fun little gaming app. The game costs $2.99 to download off of the iTunes app store.