Have you ever wondered what your daily water consumption was at? Drinking water is an important part of staying healthy but each person needs to drink different amounts based on their body type and how active they are. This app will allow you to track your water drinking in a very intuitive way and it is based on scientific findings.
- If you want to really get into a cool interface that is free roaming and completely interactive then this is the app for you. This way you can add bottles of water and cups and get your goals
- One of the cool things about this app is the grading system that it has. You will be able to get a daily grade as well as an overall grade to see how well you are getting your required amounts
- If you want to organize your stuff just the way that you want to then you only have to touch and drag the containers around the table. That way you can customize and personalize them
- There is also a feature that allows you to customize your very own water container and you can pick from a bunch of different images in order to do so
- In the app you will want to make sure that you give your personal lifestyle a shout out and add some specific things so that you can get your scientifically calculated water intake goal
- There are a lot of different achievements that you can also get in the app that will allow you to get a better long term grade average for meeting your goals
- You can decide what measuring system that you want to use but remember it is between the US or the metric system in order to track the amounts of water you are taking in
- If you want, you can also have the app create a line graph to show you the history of your water intake and see where you really slacked off
- The app icon can be used as a reminder system and it will show you how many bottles or cups that you need to drink in order to fully complete your goals
- You can also see the exact times and dates of every bottle or cup of water that you have drank in the past days and weeks
- This app also has a bunch of interesting facts and tips that you can read up on that show how important drinking water is to your human health
This app has been given a rating of 4 out of 5 stars by iPhone app users and you can currently download it onto your phone for only $0.99.