You can use the Week Calendar iPhone app to see your entire week and to help you get really organized to better fulfill all of your different appointments going on each week.
- There are a ton of different features for this organization app to help you to get your life in order and start making some real progress on your goals and the things that you want to achieve
- The display of the events on this app is actually really cool. You will love the beautiful images and how easy it is to navigate through the iCal like interface
- You can easily look at your entire weeks worth of events. You simple press the button that gives you an “at a glance” view so that you know what is coming up
- You can also easily move around events and organize them just the way that you want to. You simply press on the event and flick your finger in order to move them around
- If you have any type of iPhone supported calendars on your phone then you will realize that this app also works with them as well
- This can also support the syncing of multiple calendars which can be really nice if you want to bring a few different calendars together to make your life more organized
- You can either use the access for the full calendar or you can just settle for the weekly overview of all of your upcoming events that you don’t want to miss out on
- If you would like to add some new appointments to your calendar then it is really easy to do it. All you have to do is just double tap on the area to actually move it in there
- There is also a view that you can look at that is fully customizable. This is great for personalizing your display of your events
- You can edit all of your appointments and you will notice that the app also supports device rotation so that you can see the landscape and portrait modes
- You can hide any of the calendars you don’t nee din order to save space and make your life more organized. You can also hide the hours that you don’t actually need as well
This app is up on the iTunes website and you can check out multiple reviews that have been posted by users and reviewers alike. The productivity app has an overall rating of 4 1/2 stars out of 5 stars and you can download it onto your iPhone for only $1.99.