In the Zentomino iPhone app you will be able to enjoy a one of a kind experience that involves finding your zen as well as taking on the pentomino puzzle game challenges. This is the perfect mix that will have you working hard to try and complete all 200 puzzles that are available. This game was created by the same developers that put out the TanZen game which ended up winning multiple awards. Pocket Gamer has given this app the Silver Award so you know that it has to have some redeeming qualities. Pentominoes are one of those really cool puzzles that will have your brain buzzing as you are trying to figure out how to make them work. You will have to take 12 little shapes and put them together in order to create an even bigger shape. There is no overlapping of pieces.
- One of the great parts about this app is the ability that you have to get a lot of different achievements from the Game Center. Try to unlock as many of them as you can as you are playing the game
- There are over216 different puzzles that you can choose from, and the app is constantly being updated so you can be sure that there are going to be many more puzzles to do in the future
- There are also a number of different levels of difficulty that you can choose from. You will be able to try out a lot of different sized puzzles including the 4 piece ones and also the 12 piece ones
- Another cool feature with this app is how large and colorful all of the different pieces are. You will notice that they all are very easy to control and move around
- If you get stuck on any of the 200 puzzles that are located in the game then you can always use the hint system in order to help you beat them and move on to the next level
- The piece trays are great because they are extremely handy and they are also very neatly organized so you won’t have to worry about all of the pieces getting into a jumbled mess
- As you are playing the game you will realize that you don’t have to go in any certain sequence, you can solve the puzzles in pretty much any order that you want to
- There is a puzzle memory part of the app where you can actually keep track of a number of different puzzles all at the same time
This app was just released on the eighth of September, and has been given a 4+ rating by multiple iPhone app users who have had a chance to check it out. You can also download this app onto your iPhone for a price of only $0.99.